The official Calanques National Park mobile app
GPS app with information and live updates
- Notifications of live updates about decisions to close forest ranges and La Route des Crêtes.
- Online maps indicating precise conditions for outdoor sports and activities (climbing, hiking, diving, recreational fishing, hunting, kayaking, boating, mountain biking) in different parts of the national park.
- Alerts and notifications about the latest news from the national park.
- Forms for declaring boat hire between individuals in compliance with regulations applicable since 1 May 2020 outlined on this page.
- The app also exists in English for our many international visitors!
Loads of information about Calanques heritage
- 23 GPS-navigated hiking routes.
- Information about local Calanques flora and fauna.
- GPS location of attractions with information about Calanques cultural and historical heritage.
Help to preserve the Calanques
- Users can share observations and highlights, question the national park and user community, and suggest ideas and actions via the participation functions in the My Calanques app.
- Information is featured regularly on the app about participative projects so that volunteers can join.
- Finally, users can register with themed communities on the app: hiking, diving, climbing, and more.