Getting to La Ciotat
By train: to Cassis SNCF railway station.
- From Marseille: line 69 (Marseille-La Ciotat).
- From Cassis: line M05 (Carnoux-Cassis-La Ciotat) with the Marcouline bus service.
- Motorway A50.
- D559 and D141: Route des Crêtes from La Ciotat. Note: In the event of strong wind or high fire hazard, the Route des Crêtes is closed. Check out the latest information and alerts on the My Calanques app!
By plane: Take a bus or train from Marseille-Provence airport to La Ciotat. Check out the airport website for more information.
By boat: La Ciotat port has temporary moorings and proposes a range of services.
Getting to the Calanques
By bus: with the Ciotabus bus company.
- Lines 10 and 21 between the SNCF railway station and town centre.
- Lines 10, 20, 21 and 52 stop at the coach station.
- Lignes 10 (terminus Fardeloup) and 31 (terminus Bucelle) to reach the heights of La Ciotat.
- Ligne 30 to reach the Mugel and Figuerolles calanques and Chapelle Notre-Dame de la Garde de La Ciotat.
By shuttle : boats from Ile Verte La Ciotat Vieux-Port de La Ciotat between April and October. Check out the shuttle website for more information.
By car: Avoid the town centre where traffic is very dense. Parking is available just outside the city centre, such as the Mugel car park. Note: these car parks are not guarded. Take standard precautions - lock your car and do not leave any valuables visible.