The official Calanques National Park mobile app
The My Calanques app is a tool for discovering and engaging in the preservation of the Calanques' natural and cultural heritage. The free app is available on App Store and Google Play.
GPS app with information and live updates
- Notifications of live updates about decisions to close forest ranges and La Route des Crêtes.
- Online maps indicating precise conditions for outdoor sports and activities (climbing, hiking, diving, recreational fishing, hunting, kayaking, boating, mountain biking) in different parts of the national park.
- Alerts and notifications about the latest news from the national park.
- Forms for declaring boat hire between individuals in compliance with regulations applicable since 1 May 2020 outlined on this page.
- The app also exists in English for our many international visitors!
Loads of information about Calanques heritage
- 23 GPS-navigated hiking routes.
- Information about local Calanques flora and fauna.
- GPS location of attractions with information about Calanques cultural and historical heritage.
Help to preserve the Calanques
- Users can share observations and highlights, question the national park and user community, and suggest ideas and actions via the participation functions in the My Calanques app.
- Information is featured regularly on the app about participative projects so that volunteers can join.
- Finally, users can register with themed communities on the app: hiking, diving, climbing, and more.
Download on App Store
Download on Google Play