The website www.calanques-parcnational.fr is published by the Calanques National Park public institution.
141 avenue du Prado 13008 Marseille, France
T. : +33(0)184.108.40.206.00
Publication Director: François Bland
Editorial Managers: Zacharie Bruyas, Anthony Zec
Writing of texts: Pierpaolo Brena, Zacharie Bruyas, Anthony Zec, with the help of all the divisions of the Calanques National Park
Content integration: Antoine Chazal, Ophélie Durif, Clément Got, Anthony Zec
Cartography: Hélène Rossignol
Technical webmaster: Cécile Bouniol (OFB)
English translation: Setavoo and Abaque
Graphic design and technical support: OFB and the company Korora
Hosting: OFB via the company OVEA - RCS Montpellier 441 938 222 - 59 rue Nelson Mandela 34070 Montpellier, France
Intellectual property rights
The Calanques National Park website is an intellectual work protected by the legislation in force. All the site content is governed by the Intellectual Property Code. The presentation and content of this site constitute a work, which the Calanques National Park owns, protected by the intellectual property laws in force. The names or designations, logos, and product and service names are, without exception, Calanques National Park registered trademarks. Other brands are also mentioned. These are used by the Calanques National Park either with the permission of their owner, or as a simple indication of products or services offered by the Calanques National Park. Texts, slogans, drawings, templates, images, animated clips, with or without sound, as well as all works included in the website are the property of the Calanques National Park or third parties who have authorised the Calanques National Park to use them. All photographs illustrating this website are protected by copyright and used by the Calanques National Park under managed rights. Any other use of photographs without the express permission of the Calanques National Park constitutes an infringement. The copyright of this site is reserved for any form of use. In particuliar, any reproduction, representation, use or modification, by any means whatsoever and on any medium whatsoever, of all or a part of this website, of all or a part of the different works and product templates that make it up, without obtaining prior authorisation from the Calanques National Park, is strictly prohibited and constitutes an offense punishable by law.
The information published on this website is checked regularly. The Calanques National Park declines all responsibility in the event of error or omission. To report an error or request the rectification of information, please fill in the contact form.
The technical information on this website is for information purposes only and is subject to change as a result of legislative and regulatory changes. The Calanques National Park cannot be held responsible for the interpretation you may make of the information contained on this website.
It is the reponsibility of the user of this website to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by any viruses circulating on the Internet. In general, the Calanques National Park declines all responsibility for any damage that may occur while this website is being browsed. Links to other websites are communicated as an indication and do not engage the responsibility of the Calanques National Park, as far as the content or conditions of access are concerned. The following are authorised without express agreement:
- quotation, respecting the moral rights of the author by indicating his/her name and the source. The quotation must be short, this concept being appreciated both in relation to the publication from which it is taken and in relation to the one into which it is introduced. The quotation illustrates a point and must not compete with the publication from which it is taken. Using multiple quotations resulting in an anthology, is considered as a derivative work, and therefore subject to the prior agreement of the author or the rightful owner;
- the creation of a link, on the essential condition that this link opens a new browser window and that the page reached by the link is not nested within other pages, in particular by means of frames, belonging to the calling site where this page or these pages appear in a whole page under the URL www.calanques-parcnational.fr.
In all other cases, and in particular:
- if you want to use/display the Calanques National Park logo
- if the content of the website www.calanques-parcnational.fr must be integrated into the navigation of your site, in particular by means of frames
- if access to pages containing a link to the website www.calanques-parcnational.fr is not free
you must request the express permission of the Calanques National Park by completing the contact form.
The Calanques National Park is not responsible for links created by other sites to its own sites. The existence of such links does not imply that the Calanques National Park guarantees these sites or approves their content. In order to guarantee the identity and integrity of its website, the Calanques National Park reserves the right to prohibit links that do not correspond to the purpose of the said website or that could harm the image of the institution. The Calanques National Park cannot be held responsible for the content (editorial, illustrations, etc.) of the websites to which its sites link.
These General Conditions are subject to French domestic law. The language of the General Conditions is French. In the event of a dispute, the French courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 on information technology, files and freedoms
- Law of 29 July 1881 on freedom of the press
- Law 2000-719 of 1st August 2000 Extract from the law on the responsibility of technical service providers